Red curry beef
- 4 scoops Ensure Neutral powder
- 500g beef strips
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly cut into half moons
- 100g green beans, halved
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1 zucchini, thinly cut into half moons
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ½ cup water
- Finely chopped fresh coriander to garnish
Nutrition content per serve:
- Energy (Kj) - 2359
- Protein (g) - 36.4
- Fat (g) - 36.5
- Saturated Fat (g) - 24.1
- Carbohydrate (g) - 21.5
- Sugars (g) - 14.6
- Fibre (g) - 7.7
- Sodium (mg) - 716
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Sear beef for 1-2 minutes or until just browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the same wok over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add other vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or until vegetables soften.
- Add curry paste, cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk together Ensure Neutral powder and coconut milk and combine well.
- Add coconut milk, water, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return beef strips to wok and cook for 2 minutes to warm through.
- Serve with basmati rice and lime wedges and garnish with coriander.