Cinnamon & vanilla pancakes
Serves: Makes 10 (12cm pancakes)
- 1 cup Ensure Vanilla Powder 1
- ½ cups all-purpose white flour
- 4 Tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Natural yoghurt and fresh berries to serve
Nutrition content per serve:
- Energy: 1093kJ
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Sugars: 12g
- Fibre: 2g
- Sodium: 197mg
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and Ensure Vanilla Powder to mixing bowl and whisk together with milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until the batter is lump-free.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat. When hot, spray vegetable oil to coat the entire pan.
- Ladle a small amount of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 30-60 seconds or until light golden brown on each side.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and fresh berries.
SIGN UP & GET R50 OFF
Sign up to be part of the Ensure® family and receive a R50 discount code to use on your first purchase of 850g Ensure® nutritional supplement.
Help monitor your strength milestones with the Ensure® Strength Tracker. Update the tracker weekly to chart your progress.
*Terms & Conditions apply